1. Yan Yan1, Xiaoguang Xu1, Chenfei Shi, Wang Yan, Limin Zhang, Guoxiang Wang. Ecotoxicological effects and accumulation of ciprofloxacin in Eichhornia crassipes under hydroponic conditions. Environment Science and Pollution Research 2019, 26:30348-30355.
2. Yiwen Zhou1, Xiaoguang Xu1, Ruiming Han, Lu Li, Yu Feng, Senbati Yeerken, Kang Song, Qilin Wang. Suspended particles potentially enhance nitrous oxide (N2O) emissions in the oxic estuarine waters of eutrophic lakes: Field and experimental evidence. Environmental Pollution 2019, 252:1225-1234.
3. Xiaoguang Xu, Yiwen Zhou, Ruiming Han, Kang Song, Xiaohong Zhou, Guoxiang Wang, Qilin Wang. Eutrophication triggers the shift of nutrient absorption pathway of submerged macrophytes: Implications for the phytoremediation of eutrophic waters. Journal of Environmental Management 2019, 239:376-384.
4. Wei Li1, Xiaoguang Xu1, Jingmei Yao, Nobuyuki Tanaka, Osamu Nishimura, Hua Ma. Combined effects of elevated carbon dioxide and temperature on phytoplankton-zooplankton link: A multi-influence of climate change on freshwater planktonic communities. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 658:1175-1185.
5. Xingcheng Yan1, Xiaoguang Xu1, Ming Ji, Zhongqian Zhang, Mingyue Wang, Songjun Wu, Guoxiang Wang*, Chi Zhang, Huichao Liu. Cyanobacteria blooms: A neglected facilitator of CH4 production in eutrophic lakes. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 651:466-474.
6. Xiaoguang Xu, Wei Li, Hui Deng, Megumu Fujibayashi, Munehiro Nomura, Osamu Nishimura, Guoxiang Wang. Approach deliberation for source identification of sedimentary organic matters via comparing freshwater lakes with multi-ecotypes. Science of the Total Environment 2019, 649:327-334.
7. Zhichun Li, Yanping Zhao, Xiaoguang Xu*, Ruiming Han, Mingyue Wang, Guoxiang Wang*. Migration and transformation of dissolved carbon during accumulated cyanobacteria decomposition in shallow eutrophic lakes: a simulated microcosm study. PeerJ 2018, 6:e5922.
8. Zhichun Li, Xiaoguang Xu*, Ming Ji, Guoxiang Wang, Ruiming Han, Jie Ma, Xingcheng Yan, Jine Liu*. Estimating sedimentary organic matter sources by multi-combined proxies for spatial heterigeneity in a large and shallow eutrophic lake. Journal of Environmental Management 2018, 224:147-155.
9. Heyong Huang, Xiaoguang Xu*, Chenfei Shi, Xiansheng Liu, Guoxiang Wang*. Response of taste and odor compounds to elevated cyanobacteria biomass and temperature. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 2018, 101:272-278.
10. Xingcheng Yan, Xiaoguang Xu*, Mingyue Wang, Guoxiang Wang*, Songjun Wu, Zhichun Li, Hao Sun, Ao Shi, Yunhao Yang. Climate warming and cyanobacteria blooms: Looks at their relationships from a new perspective. Water Research 2017, 125:449-457.
11. Yiwen Zhou, Xiaohong Zhou, Ruiming Han, Xiaoguang Xu*, Guoxiang Wang, Xiansheng Liu, Fengzhi Bi, Deyou Feng. Reproduction capacity of Potamogeton crispus fragments and its role in water purification and algae inhibition in eutrophic lakes. Science of the Total Environment 2017, 580:1421-1428.
12. Wei Li, Xiaoguang Xu*, Megumu Fujibayashi, Qigui Niu, Nobuyuki Tanaka, Yoshio Aikawa, Osamu Nishimura, Response of microalgae to evaluated CO2 and temperature: impact of climate change on freshwater ecosystems. Environment Science and Pollution Research 2016, 23:19847-19860.
13. Wensong Duan, Qigui Niu, Xiaoguang Xu*, Wei Li, Cheng Li, Yawen Zhu, Dafang Fu, Characteristics of submerged dynamic membrane bioreactors treating municipal wastewater: attapulgite addition effects on the performance and microbial community shifts. Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination 2016, 4:488-504.
14. Wensong Duan, Xiaoguang Xu*, Cong Ling, Genyan Xu, Sansan Su, “Preparation of acid-modified-attapulgite/Al2(S04)3 adsorbent for enhanced removal of DOM in WWTP secondary effluent”. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin 2016, 25:4637-4644.
15. Xiaoguang Xu, Wei Li, Megumu Fujibayashi, Munehiro Nomura, Osamu Nishimura, Xianning Li, Asymmetric response of sedimentary pool to surface water in organics from a shallow hypereutrophic lake: The role of animal consumption and microbial utilization. Ecological Indicators 2015, 58:346-355.
16. Wensong Duan, Cong Ling, Fangfang Zhang, Weixi Tang, Xiaoguang Xu*, Control of dissolved organic matter fouling ultrafiltration membrane treating a WWTP secondary effulent via multi-pretreatments. Desalination and Water Treatment 2015, 0:1-9.
17. Xiaoguang Xu, Wei Li, Megumu Fujibayashi, Munehiro Nomura, Osamu Nishimura, Xianning Li, Predominance of terrestrial organic matter in sediments from a cyanobacteria-blooming hypereutrophic lake. Ecological Indicators 2014, 50C:35-43.
18. Xiaoguang Xu, Wei Li, Megumu Fujibayashi, Munehiro Nomura, Takashi Sakamaki, Osamu Nishimura, Xianning Li, Feedback of threshold via estimating sources and composition of sedimentary organic matter trophic gradients in freshwater lakes. Science of the Total Environment 2014, 500-501C:373-382.